It is generally called a facial recognition system, a computer application for automatically identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source. One of the ways to do this is by comparing selected facial features from the image and a facial database. Unlike currently available products using openCV(and future rumored technologies) that target/perform specific, individual functions, our patent application offering of image recognition incorporates face recognition, object recognition, gesture recognition and behavior recognition technologies into a single solution. Based on our unique algorithm in the pioneering field of human biometric understanding based on edge detection technology, our solution enables you to identify and track diverse objects including human body and images as well as face.
- Being able to use existing infrastructure (cameras)
- Not requiring additional hardware
- Ability to be deployed with multiple applications
- Focused customization
- A multi-dimensional capability which enhances identification accuracy
- Prevention of unauthorized access
- Providing video analysis solution to meet the customers’ needs.
All of this in a single, integrated, economical software solution that is simple, yet flexible and scalable!